Experience : Asst. Manager HR & Admin
Job Profile :
Title: Asst. HR Manager & Admin
Purpose of the job
The purpose of the job of Asst. HR Manager & Admin is to take care of the full responsibility of HRD and Administration. To bridge the gap between employees and management in a conflict free environment.
· recruiting and staffing;
· organizational and space planning;
· performance management and improvement systems;
· organization development;
· employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
· employee orientation, development, and training;
· policy development and documentation;
· employee relations;
· company-wide committee facilitation;
· company employee and community communication;
· compensation and benefits administration;
· employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
· charitable giving; and
· Employee services and counseling.
· Safety of the workforce.
· Development of a superior workforce.
· Development of the Human Resources department.
· Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes
quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
· Personal ongoing development.
1. Qualification / Experiences / Knowledge
· University Graduate / diploma
· Professional certificates as requirements
· HR working knowledge
· Having knowledge of manufacturing sector
· Minimum of 4-6 years human resources / Admin experience
· Preferable to have experience in MNC / Leading Indian Companies
· ISO & SAP experience would be an advantage.
· Strategic planning,
· Complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
· Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
· High level of interpersonal skills and integrity;
· Solid team player.
· Creative, forward thinker
· Coaching and leadership skills
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
· Possess good skills in communication, organizing, management, leadership
and strategic thinker
· Must have desire to be successful and always a solution provider
· Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative
partnerships and provide thought leadership.
· Ability to architect and drive change
· Ability to lead in a global, matrixes environment
· A flexible team player with a proven ability to work successfully in a matrix
· Proven ability to build strong working relationships, internal and external to
· Required writing, reading and speaking language(s): English, Hindi and
Behavioral Competencies (Leadership Principles)
· Sharing direction by driving business strategy, communicating & involving
others as well as impacting and influencing on approach taken.
· Growing the right people by providing base of motivating and improve
coaching for staff.
· Think out of the box by innovating, renewing and initiating action for
improved at work place.
· Implement with determination by setting target and getting results.
1. Recruitment and Selection
• Maintain up-to-date recruitment progress report, talent database and all related staffing communication.
2. Training and Development
• Interface with Group HR and external vendors and suppliers for the implementation of corporate training or training programs to meet the business needs where appropriate.
3. Compensation and Benefits
• Monitor and alert the management to any variance between the budgeted and actual salaries and headcount.
4. Employee Relations
• To detect and handle complaints, disputes and grievances of all staffs and to report them to the superior and management
5. Rules and Regulations
• To review the staffs rules and regulations (or employee handbook) on a regular basis
6. Budget, financial management
• Submit the Personnel Budget for all personnel costs and Headcount to Finance Department. Produce and submit the yearly tax returns for all staffs on a yearly basis.
7. Human resource information system
• Maintain smooth running of the Human Resources Information System.
· Asst. HR Manager, is member in HR & Admin Management
Position holder reports to Managing Director or otherwise specified